Skip to content
- Kate Diaz London is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Any personal data and information we collect will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Kate Diaz London is thoroughly committed that our Customers privacy is always protected safely and adequately, We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you.
- Personal data such as your name and surname, the shipping address and, if applicable, the telephone number and email address and payment details will be required with the purpose of fulfilling your proposal of acquisition of our products purchased on Kate Diaz London online shop
- Under no circumstance we will disclose, share, sell or distribute the Customers personal information to any third parties.
- Any or all of the Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website, also to send you offers and promotions or for marketing purposes, only when agreed by you.
- Kate Diaz London website MAY contain links to other websites. Once you click on these we do not have any responsibilities or control to these external websites.
Cookies: are small pieces of information sent by an organization to your computer, or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device and stored on your hard drive to allow that website to recognize you when you visit. This collects statistical data about browsing patterns.
- All payment details are held securely with your chosen payment provider, Kate Diaz London website does not have any direct access to payment details. We accept payments securely through using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, google pay, Shopify pay and apple pay. Payments can also be made through PayPal who collect payment data on our behalf. To ensure your shopping experience with us is simple and safe, we use multiple measures to safeguard encrypted transmission of personal data.
KLARNA payments: In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerlandand the Netherlands.Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly installments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection